AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

new to adword

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Can anyone tell me what exactly adword can do ? How it can be a boon to your website or ny business ? What else can be done using adword ?
1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: Adword for website

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

Start with the intro to adwords and go from there.

Adwords is an online advertising program. You make money using adwords the same way you make moeny from any form of advertising - Growing and expanding the reach of your business, and connecting with more customers. You can expect to get out of adwords what you put into it, and doing your homework before hand is a must, if you want to manage your own adwords advertising account.

Tom

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
AdWords allows you to create ads to market your services or products online. AdWords ads can appear on Google.com, the search partner network (sites like AOL, Aks.com and many more), the Display Network hundreds of thousand of sites, YouTube, and more. Basically it is a platform for you to create ads and have then displayed to a target audience that is either looking for what you have to offer or browsing sites related to what you have to offer.

Your ads lead to your website and you pay for the traffic. You set a daily budget and the max you are willing to pay per click. There is a good deal of learning involved in successfully managing an adwords account so I highly suggest that you spend some time checking out the link TomHaleJr shared above.

Of course feel free to ask questions you have here on the forum. We are always happy to try and help.

Good Luck.

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'

View solution in original post

Adword for website

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello
I have a travel web portal asktravelguru.com
how can increase traffic on my website and how can i make money through adword . Do we need to have a database to shoot our campaign on adword ? How will our ad receive maximum number of clicks . What all considerations should i keep in mind for that .
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

Start with the intro to adwords and go from there.

Adwords is an online advertising program. You make money using adwords the same way you make moeny from any form of advertising - Growing and expanding the reach of your business, and connecting with more customers. You can expect to get out of adwords what you put into it, and doing your homework before hand is a must, if you want to manage your own adwords advertising account.

Tom

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

HELLO , 

So basically adword is for advertisements . Then how does it differ from Ad Sense . Where Exactly are ads  displayed on ad word . And what does this bidding signifies i.e. CPC n CPM ... Please breif about the word "BIDDING" if possible .

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
AdWords allows you to create ads to market your services or products online. AdWords ads can appear on Google.com, the search partner network (sites like AOL, Aks.com and many more), the Display Network hundreds of thousand of sites, YouTube, and more. Basically it is a platform for you to create ads and have then displayed to a target audience that is either looking for what you have to offer or browsing sites related to what you have to offer.

Your ads lead to your website and you pay for the traffic. You set a daily budget and the max you are willing to pay per click. There is a good deal of learning involved in successfully managing an adwords account so I highly suggest that you spend some time checking out the link TomHaleJr shared above.

Of course feel free to ask questions you have here on the forum. We are always happy to try and help.

Good Luck.

Kim Clink, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Clink Digital Marketing
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the 'Best Answer.'