AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

new ads are automatically deleted

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Why is that everytime when I make a new ad they are automatically deleted? For example I tried making an ad today and after clicking save the status says Campaign Deleted/eligable Why would it list this? It hasn't before and I could make ads perfectly fine over the course of the last six months

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: new ads are automatically deleted

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Can you confirm whether you are editing the existing ad or creating new ad copy here?

If you are editing an existing ad and then saving it, interface would show you one ad with deleted status (which you actually edited) and create a new ad with zero stats. So logically, if you edit an ad, it's more or less like a new ad copy.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375287?hl=en

Does that help!

Pankaj

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Offbeatbryce,

You wrote, "status says Campaign Deleted/eligable". Just a stab at it here, but are you making a new ad for a deleted Campaign?

Best of Luck,

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

No, I am creating a brand new ad from scratch. I've made over 10 ads so far and only recenlty has it been saying deleted/eligable. I'm following the same steps that I always do when making a new ad for Youtube. 

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

This is really strange, I just logged back into my google adwords account and the ad that I mentioned being listed as deleted/eligible is now gone. I even made sure I selected to view all video campaigns. Why could I mad ads perfectly fine a month ago and now all of the sudden this week I can't?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Can someone please help me?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Now they are saying approved but I haven't seen any money being taken away like I usually do.

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

Hi Offbeatbryce, I really think you'll need to talk to AdWords Support.  None of us here can see your Account but Support should be able to help you.

Contact AdWords Support.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits