AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

new ad with photo

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

how to arrange new ad with photo

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Karl (Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

Re: new ad with photo

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello Tara,

The accepted sizes are:

• 250 x 250 Square
  • 200 x 200 Small Square
  • 468 x 60 Banner
  • 728 x 90 Leaderboard
  • 300 x 250 Inline Rectangle
  • 336 x 280 Large Rectangle
  • 120 x 600 Skyscraper
  • 160 x 600 Wide Skyscraper

Please note that the accepted file formats are gif, jpg, swf, and png. You can additional information here.

Another alternative is to use the Display Ad Builder which enables you to create ads with ease using a template system.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Toshida,

Welcome to the community.

Are you looking for an ad with a photo on Google itself or on exterior websites? If you are looking to place these types of ads on other people's websites then you are referring to image ads, you will have to have your campaign targeting thedisplay network in order to run these. To create the ad itself go to the Ads tab within your campaign or ad group, click on the +New ad drop down menu and select Image ad. You will now be presented with fields and a Choose file button to create your image ad, simply fill these in and hit Save ad to complete the process.

If you are wanting to display photos on Google itself then you need to look into Product Listings. You will require a Google Merchant Centre account and then link it to your AdWords account; to do this go to Settings within the Merchant account, navigate to AdWords and then enter your 10 digit AdWords Customer ID. Please note that this feature is currently restricted to the US, UK, France and Germany.

If you have additional questions then feel free to ask them!

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear Scotty  ,

Thank alot for your reply .

I have problem  about photo which size it not matching with Adgoogle demand,

It shown size of photo not matching , What can I do , right now i have 2 compaign.

How to solve it thank alot for your advice best regards tara

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Karl (Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hello Tara,

The accepted sizes are:

• 250 x 250 Square
  • 200 x 200 Small Square
  • 468 x 60 Banner
  • 728 x 90 Leaderboard
  • 300 x 250 Inline Rectangle
  • 336 x 280 Large Rectangle
  • 120 x 600 Skyscraper
  • 160 x 600 Wide Skyscraper

Please note that the accepted file formats are gif, jpg, swf, and png. You can additional information here.

Another alternative is to use the Display Ad Builder which enables you to create ads with ease using a template system.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you alot Scotty,

I still cant running my ad cause of budget

I had seting maximum seem not accept I try again and let you know

ciao tara