AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

my first campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my first campaign has been disapproved for policy reasons but not shore which policy exacly and what to do ??

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: my first campaign

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Timbo,

I suggest you to go through the adwords policies in detail & then fix suspended siteOnce you have made all the necessary changes to your site, you should complete the contact form.

Do you have privacy policy page in your website? If you ask for the user information on the website, it is necesary to have privacy policy page as per Google policies.

You might want to go through blog.

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Please contact Google Customer Care. Can you see any message under Ad Tab when you mouse over status speech bubble next to adcopy?

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi thanks for your reply,it just says this ad is not eligable to run on the search network and has site policy as a link.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Timbo,

I suggest you to go through the adwords policies in detail & then fix suspended siteOnce you have made all the necessary changes to your site, you should complete the contact form.

Do you have privacy policy page in your website? If you ask for the user information on the website, it is necesary to have privacy policy page as per Google policies.

You might want to go through blog.

Thanks

Neha

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

ok thnks i will have to look in to it.