AdWords
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

my campaign status is Eligible but not running?no click no impression!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my campaign status is Eligible, payment accepted, but not running? I dont see any progress, no clicks no impressions, why?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: my campaign status is Eligible but not running?no click no impress

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi isaadeh,

Welcome to the forum

When you have made the payment?

After making your payment your ads will go under review.It naturally take 3 business days

to review your ad copies.Once it approved your ads will go live..

I will suggest you to check the ad copies status.

Regards, 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yah...my ad has been eligible for ten days, money is in the account, yet it's not running and I can't get any help from Google.

Campaign is Eligible but not running For 10 DAYS No help from Google

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

What gives, Google. Why aren't my ads running. None of the suggested problems apply to my campaign...and because you're unavailable over the holiday, I've lost the entire holiday for sales. NICE!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
same here having same problem

Re: my campaign status is Eligible but not running?no click no impression!

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager
This 2013 thread has been closed to new replies. 

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

This will improve the visibility of any new questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

You may of course reference this older thread in your new post, if you wish.

Thank you.