AdWords
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

my campaign is not running or i can not find it

A W
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
A W
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i paid for it and this was 5 days ago it should be running by now whats the hold up i cant find my ad no where i dont see any improvement at all  somebody let me no hw this ad google words work. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: my campaign is not running or i can not find it

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
you paid for it but did you create an ad ?
Did you create a campaign ?
If yes.Please share the screenshot here.

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

When you set up your AdWords account, you would have set up your own campaign and your own ads at that time. You need to log back in to that account and make sure there is no problem with the billing method you entered and then check the Ads tab of the interface to make certain your ads are approved.

As for "not finding" your ad, I assume this means you are searching for it on the search engine. This is not the best thing to do. Instead, you should use the Ad Preview tool (on the Tools menu) to trigger your ads. The tool is designed to give you feedback and suggestions for things to check if you search for your own ad and don't find it.

If none of these things work, we'll need more information before we can help you troubleshoot your problem.  

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello A Wol,

Judging by the public information you shared on your Google+ profile , I think you are using AdWords express , since you don't seem to be promoting a website but rather some music tracks .

Please confirm if you are using AdWords express or some other means of promotion than AdWords.