AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.8K members online now
2.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

my adwords stats stopped every activity on march 29th at 12:00. what happened?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my id is xxx-xxx-xxxx.

i did tinker with the bidding options the day before, but i want to be sure about what the real problem is.my my budget limit is far from being exceeded, so it cannot be the reason the system stopped its activity on my account.

i cannot send email to customer service, they dont provide any email address. the phone number for my area ( indonesia ) doesnt work. cannot make any phone call.

i set the bidding setting back to auto, but how long do i have to wait to see any visible changes in adwords stat?

it seems to me that no one has this problems before?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: my adwords stats stopped every activity on march 29th at 12:00. what happened?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi felixxia,

Did you try the keyword diagnosis for your Adwords keywords? Hover mouse over the speech bubble of individual keywords and see what status is shown? Similarly, run the Ad Preview Tool and see what the tool has to say when you use it by entering one keyword per usage.

I would also like to say that you should click on View Change History to actually see what all changes you did and you wil be able to identify the exact cause out of it.

As always, you can contact Adwords support by following this link here. You can also call them because Adwords has Phone support in Indonesia too. For that use this link.

Hope that helps!

Pankaj