AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

my ad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1. why I don't see my ad while searching with any of the 20 KW I put under it ?

2. If I click my ad (from the computer im running the adwords account) does it taks a CPC ? 

tnx

Avi

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: my ad

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Avi,

First of all it is not at all recommended to check your own ads from live Google search because doing this will hurt your own numbers like impressions, CTR etc...

There's Ad Preview Tool which can be used to check real time results on Google search:-

http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1704363

If you click your own from Google search, you will be charged, so it is advisable not to do that. And rather take the benefit of Ad Preview Tool meant for the advertisers.

When you hover mouse over the speech bubble of individual keyword, what message is shown to you? Does it say ad showing or not?

Pankaj

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Avi,

In addition to what Pankaj said, what is the geographic targeting of your campaigns? In case the targeting is different from the country that you are in, you will not be able to see your ad.

Heta
- Paid Search Marketing | www.convonix.com

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

And to add to the above;

Note that Geo- targeting is not perfect;

In many countries you can only target by region or by city. Targeting by radius just won't work;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Pankaj

thanks for your answer and for the Ad preview tool Smiley Happy

I don't understand what \ where is the ...

"When you hover mouse over the speech bubble of individual keyword, what message is shown to you? Does it say ad showing or not?

Avi