AdWords
6.9K members online now
6.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

multiple adwords vauchers

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I know I can only use one free adwords vaucher on my adwords account. I have one more free vaucher, can I use it if I set up a new adwords account?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: multiple adwords vauchers

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi de g,

That would be classed as double serving and there is a good chance you could get your site suspended from advertising in the future. Is $100 credit really worth the potential harm it could do?

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello de g,

Welcome to adwords community,

Yes you can use voucher in different account. But Make sure that Promotional codes are usually only meant for new advertisers, providing an easy way to get started with the AdWords program. Therefore, these codes can only be redeemed up to 14 days after the creation of an AdWords account. If you created your AdWords account more than 14 days ago, you won't be able to redeem the code.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi de g,

Welcome to the community.

I am not sure but I don't think you can use this code,Because Promotional codes are typically limited to one per customer, and are often for new advertisers only.Check the terms that came with your promotional code for details about your offer.

Thanks,

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks very much for your feedback!

I asked the hosting company who gave me the vaucher what they suggest as I already used a vaucher with adwords when I signed up a couple of years ago and I know you are only allow to use one vaucher.

They suggested to create an other adwords account and then I can use the new vaucher. However, I wonder if this is ok with Google. I dont want to do anything that is not really allowed but I can not find a straight answer for this.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Adam, thanks for your feedback. I just noticed your reply. That answers my question!

I am not going to do it, its not worth it!

Thanks again.

Cheers,

DE