AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

mothly budget 1.5 lakh/month wat roi can i expect

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
<edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

NOTE: This post has been edited by a Community Manager in order to remove an unnecessary URL from the subject line of the post.  Please also note it is best to add details in the body of the post, rather than in the subject line.
3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: www.cyberchef.in,mothly budget 1.5 lakh/month wat roi can i expect

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Aparna, how are things?

We as community users won't be able to tell you what's the expeted ROI for that website. That's because ROI wil rely on so many factors out there: Your brand awareness, your performance, your strategy, your budget, your keywords, the best practices of Adwords, Landing page and so many others.

If you don't have any idea and historical data about your ROI, any number that you come up before running a campaign and knowing for sure, will only be estimates.

The best thing is to study about Adwords and begin running so you can have a baseline for your ROI.

Be careful because your post may be considered as SPAM or self-promoting, which goes against the community guidelines:
https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/Rules

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Leandro Martinez

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi Aparna,

ROI is return on Investment defined as (Revenue - Cost of goods sold) / Cost of goods sold)
So only budget can not determine your ROI

Get Better understanding with the help of example

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

I would like to add one thing to whatever said above -

Your actual cost for the product/service or your profit margin based on your prices needs to be ascertained to be able to know the actual ROI.  It won't be possible to give you an estimate based on your AdWords budget and the website only.

But, I can assure of the AdWords' potential, it can definitely be made to work for your business as well. Yes, a lot depends on how you formulate strategies and implement them. If you are not sure what you are going to do, it's better to connect with an agency or expert. 

All the best!

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I'm good, thanks. I just want to know if monthly budget is 1.5 lakh, what expected outcome we can expect for new business. By any way we can say yes if we spend 1.5 lakh on AdWords, we can get sale of 3 lakhs. One agency is promising me this.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Aparna

It totally depends on the business and competition of that business in market.

No one can promise or assure you to give ROI of 3 Lakh if they apply 1.5 Lakh monthly budget. Because bids also changes time to time and may be the season of that particular business is off and by applying that amount of budget may give you irrelevant users.

The best way is to start with low budget and gradually you can increase by analysing the response you are getting.

Hope that works!
Good Luck

Ana

Rising Star
# 7
Rising Star
Hi,

I agree with Ana,
Case 1:
suppose you select those keywords which have high competition and high CPC bid (avg. 1500) and you get 100 clicks and roughly 15 conversions for the monthly budget of 1.5 lacs.

Case 2:
Now suppose CPC bid is low (reduced to average of 900). So, now you get approx 167 clicks and roughly 20 conversions while the budget is still the same (1.5 lacs)

Note: All the data is Monthly.

So what do you thing in which case there is Better ROI, Obviously case 2.

So how can someone promise if the amount of CPC bid is not in his/her hand.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’