AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

most clicks on "Rarely shown due to low quality score"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi everyone,

I'm puzzled - I have a keyword that resulted in most clicks so far, has second best CTR (5.06%) and is second most displayed, yet it has the score of only 2/10. And it's relevant to both ad and the landing page. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Andrej

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Rakesh Kumar (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: most clicks on "Rarely shown due to low quality score"

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Andrej,

Welcome to community, I think so. ad position and landing page is very important for quality score. you can improve your QS, and also you'll improve the campaign and you'll gain high CTR. https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454010?hl=en

Thanks

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Rakesh Kumar (Top Contributor)
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Andrej,

Welcome to community, I think so. ad position and landing page is very important for quality score. you can improve your QS, and also you'll improve the campaign and you'll gain high CTR. https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454010?hl=en

Thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Abu,
Quality score has now improved (4/10). Looks like Google automatically adjusted it due to a good CTR.
Cheers

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
You are most welcome, hope you will ask any question with feel free.