AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

mike@wellsgrayranch.com campaign site

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Since days I am trying to make changes to a disapproved ad on my campaign site and to get access to 4 keywords you suggest to add. I also would like to make changes and up the daily limit etc. I used various computers to do that but the site does not operate or hit and miss agonisingly slow. I keep getting red error messages which tell me to refresh or sign in new which I tried numerous times. What is the problem. Please answer to my email adress.

Thanks

Mike

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: mike@wellsgrayranch.com campaign site

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

Good morning.

The problems you are experiencing seem to be in your connection to the internet (or in your computer) and are not general problems that other AdWords advertisers are reporting.

Try clearing your browser cache entirely, then rebooting your computer. That should help.

If it doesn't, you might need to check into any problems with your internet connection.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*