AdWords
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

mcc user access

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do I revoke access to a read only user in MCC? There is NO option in the client account when I go to the users settings. I need to do this tonight and Adwords help is closed. I would appreciate input form the community! 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: mcc user access

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
I am a little confused, are you trying to disconnect an MCC from an account or disconnect a user from an account through your MCC?

If are trying to remove a user from an account you manage from your MCC I don't believe there is a way to do it. MCC's can only change access to read only or standard, it cannot unlink a user account.

IF you are trying to disconnect your MCC from a client account, go to your main account list page in your MCC, check off the account you are trying to unlink and click on "Arrange Accounts" and than click on "Unlink Account(s)"

Re: mcc user access

Community Manager
# 3
Community Manager
Hi Coleen Q,
An Admin in a MCC only has standard access in a child account that you have linked to your MCC. You will not be able to unlink a user from a child account that you did not create, even if it is sitting in your MCC.

Kathleen