AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

managing account from india and targeting singapores customer base

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Guys.

I have google adwords account and i am from india. I am now opening a website which provides services to customers residing in singapore region. How can i target singapore customer base sitting here in india ?. Does that impact website SEO or something  ( does google considers this website as indian website and not show in google.com.sg SERPs ) ??    ???  

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: managing account from india and targeting singapores customer base

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Is your question specific to Google Adwords here or specific to natural organic results?

If you have a Google Adwords account already and you have created a new website for Singapore users for the same business, you can advertise that website using the same Adwords account. Simply create a new campaign and target Singapore as target region and start advertising. There shouldn't be an complications but yes the business which you want to advertise and the site you will use should adhere to Adwords Policies (https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en#)

Pankaj