AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

location and language settings

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

I have an "Ad" running now, but if I want to create another "Ad" with different location and language settings I will have to create another "Campaign" is this correct?

I have been trying to create another "Ad" under my current "Campaign" but can't seem to figure out how to change the "Location and Language settings" for this new "Ad". So I am assuming that if you need to have several different "Location and Language setting" then you will have to have a seperate "Campaign" for each "Location and Language setting. 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author David C
September 2015

Re: location and language settings

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi David,

You are correct, location and language settings are at the campaign level. You could target more than one language with your campaign, with separate ad groups for each language, but you can't really do that with location.

Besides, you may find that a certain location/language combination performs better than another. In that case, you may wish to allocate more budget to the better performing group. That is done at the campaign level. also.

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author David C
September 2015

Re: location and language settings

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi David,

You are correct, location and language settings are at the campaign level. You could target more than one language with your campaign, with separate ad groups for each language, but you can't really do that with location.

Besides, you may find that a certain location/language combination performs better than another. In that case, you may wish to allocate more budget to the better performing group. That is done at the campaign level. also.

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords