AdWords
6.7K members online now
6.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

linking adwords to MCC

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

I entered the adwords id in my MCC account and it sent out an invite, but i can't seem to find the invite anywhere when i log onto my adwords- not the adwords account nor the gmail.

Side question: I'm studying for my adwords qualification exams atm. How many emails should I have to make in total to get all the necessary qualifications? I have 1 email for adwords and 1 for MCC and partners site to do qualification exams. After that I need to work on getting a partner badge for the company so that I can link it to my individual partners account. Could I get partners badge with my adwords account while having my individual qualifications linked to my MCC account?

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Magnet M
September 2015

Re: linking adwords to MCC

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Magnet,

If you click on the cog icon located in the top right corner of your account and click on Account Settings you should be able to see Account access on the left side of the page, click into this and you will be able to see the invitation pending. Usually an invitation is sent to the email address associated to that child account.

With regards to your side question, when you say emails do you mean email accounts? All of the exams are taken from one email address associated to a Partners account which I believe is also your MCC address. 

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
on my side question: I meant google emails/accounts. Can I make get partners badge with my adwords account while getting my individual qualifications with an email that i use for MCC?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Magnet M
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
The whole Partner format has changed since I initially did this so don't quote me 100%...

It's your MCC account that needs to fulfil the requirements such as having a spend over $10,000 over a 90 day period for example, so this is classed as your company profile. You can then have other Google accounts connect with this company profile which may have passed the certification exams.

I personally complete my exams (and use the badge) from the same Google account that's associated to my MCC which I believe is the same situation as you...?

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Okay, so it's the MCC turnover that counts not just an adwords account. I assume it's like a facebook page then- individual account linked with company's.
Thanks