AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

limiting the budget for specific interest

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I am trying to find a way to limit the budget used by specific interest I don't want to completely pause it, but I want to use specific amount of budget.

I am using two interest for my campaign ad-group suppose,

interest A
interest B

now my campaign budget is $1000 but I want interest A to use only 20% of this budget or $200 and I want rest of the budget to be used by interest B.

Is there an easy way I can do it ?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
April 2017

Re: limiting the budget for specific interest

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Spoiler

interest A
interest B

now my campaign budget is $1000 but I want interest A to use only 20% of this budget or $200 and I want rest of the budget to be used by interest B.

Budget is set at the campaign level, so if you are targeting multiple interests in same campaign and want to bifurcate the budget at each interest level. This is not possible.

You should create two different campaigns for two interest and allocate the budget accordingly.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
April 2017

Re: limiting the budget for specific interest

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Spoiler

interest A
interest B

Budget is set at the campaign level, so if you are targeting multiple interests in same campaign and want to bifurcate the budget at each interest level. This is not possible.

You should create two different campaigns for two interest and allocate the budget accordingly.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’