AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

keywords search less than 100

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

if i choose a Keyword that has got Monthly searches  below 100 do i get    2 to 3 clicks ! ... 

im planning to get  some  keywords at least 10 ( which has got less searches )  below 100 .... 

if i get 10 keywords    is that possible that i get  10  clicks in a day 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: keywords search less than 100

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Thomas,

The shortest answer to your question would be it depends Smiley Happy

There are various inside and outside factors related to the account behavior and there is no guarantee that you will get fixed number of clicks every day.

Still in order to get an estimate, Google has couple of tools like Traffic Estimator and Keyword Planner which you can use and get an idea of which all terms can get you traffic with some approximate bidding and costing details.

My thoughts!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: keywords search less than 100

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Thomas,

The shortest answer to your question would be it depends Smiley Happy

There are various inside and outside factors related to the account behavior and there is no guarantee that you will get fixed number of clicks every day.

Still in order to get an estimate, Google has couple of tools like Traffic Estimator and Keyword Planner which you can use and get an idea of which all terms can get you traffic with some approximate bidding and costing details.

My thoughts!

Pankaj