AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

keywords good or bad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi if my Keyword is saying Quality score 1/10  crt: Below average  - Ad relevance: Below average etc.. should I pause the word and try a new word or just change the word?

Does having poor quality scoring keywords within the ad mean you adword is lower ranking?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Bstore
September 2015

Re: keywords good or bad

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
That is pretty bad... It means that your ads (Ad text) doesn't have any connection with your keywords and landing pages.
Eg. You sell chicken eggs in your page, you have keywords about BMW cars and your ad says "Best beer in town"..
Poor quality score meany that you have to pay more to have your ad shown and yes, your ads are shown on lower positions with low quality score..
Try to change ad text and maybe keywords for that ad group.
Regards.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Bstore
September 2015

Re: keywords good or bad

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
That is pretty bad... It means that your ads (Ad text) doesn't have any connection with your keywords and landing pages.
Eg. You sell chicken eggs in your page, you have keywords about BMW cars and your ad says "Best beer in town"..
Poor quality score meany that you have to pay more to have your ad shown and yes, your ads are shown on lower positions with low quality score..
Try to change ad text and maybe keywords for that ad group.
Regards.