AdWords
6.8K members online now
6.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

keywords diaganosis tool bringing up approval issue on all keywords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Guys, I'm new to google adwords so please go easy Smiley Surprised)

I have setup a campaign and chosen my keywords. The campaign is by a defined geographic location, Northern Ireland.

The current ad status is "under review"

Bill account is valid with +ive balance

When I use the keywords diagnosis tool ALL my keywords result = "approval issue". ??

Some of the keywords are generic terms so should have limited restrictions applied eg.. "car dealers"

Some of keywords are brand labelled - eg "peugeot dealers"  .. trademark issue?  I am an authorised Peugeot Dealer by the way.

Why would all the keywords state approval issue? Is this due to the fact the ad is "under review". I would have thought irrespective of ad status the keywords diagnosis tool would display results

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: keywords diaganosis tool bringing up approval issue on all keywords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi howardabraham,

Yes you are correct. It is because of 'under review" as status. Once your ads will get approved, check again in Ad Preview Tool. Till then wait Smiley Happy

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’