AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

keywords and time

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

can i display adwords in diffenrent time zone in diifent time

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author canadian
September 2015

Re: adwords and timezones

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello,

Honestly, I wont suggest you to go for a single campaign with multiple locations because of this issue which you are raising i.e. the Time Zone issue. Additionally, there might be other factors which you have to deal with like audience behaviour, currency if it's an ecommerce website which you are advertising etc....

However, if you still want to target one campaign, then only option you have is to schedule your ads for all days and all hours.

Pankaj

View solution in original post

adwords and timezones

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

can i display single keyword different places in different time zones

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

@canadian wrote:

can i display single keyword different places in different time zones

A single keyword can be displayed in different time zones only if you have created different campaigns based on different targeting regions. On top of that please note that whatever time zone you have set for your Adwords account, that would be default for all the campaigns you create.

So, let's say one of the campaign is targeting US, another one UK, another one Australia, then you will have to cross check different time zones according to your Adwords account and then schedule the campaigns so that you don't miss out your relevant customers during day time.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

thak you,

but i need to display single campaign  in US,UK and Australia.it need to displayed in diffrent time in all locations. Is it possible?.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author canadian
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello,

Honestly, I wont suggest you to go for a single campaign with multiple locations because of this issue which you are raising i.e. the Time Zone issue. Additionally, there might be other factors which you have to deal with like audience behaviour, currency if it's an ecommerce website which you are advertising etc....

However, if you still want to target one campaign, then only option you have is to schedule your ads for all days and all hours.

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thank you