AdWords
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

keyword planner

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I wish google adwords's keyword area had function to correct misspelling errors and ask for replacement 

another thing I want; when google's spider crawl into website come ocross some keywords has spelling mistakes entered by developers so in this case crawler can see that mislepped keyword as the one should be.

like 'hotel montreal', mistakenly spelled as 'hotel 'mondreal" in this case spider should see it as 'montreal'.

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
April 2017

keyword planner

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Timucin A,

This community is for requesting help with a specific question regarding your AdWords accounts. To make suggestions and provide feedback, you need to use this interactive web form

Kind Regards,

James

keyword planner

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi there,

You will find that the keyword planner will show results for the proper spelling, if it can work it out. For example, enter gooogle into the planner and it will show the data for google instead.

Regarding websites, the proper solution is to ensure words are spelled correctly on your site.