AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

keyword grouper

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, i can't  find the keyword grouper in the new Adwords editor. is it remove from the new editor?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: keyword grouper

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi GabrielMenashe,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

I believe this feature is not available in AdWords Editor 11. 

https://support.google.com/adwords/editor/answer/56367?hl=en-GB

You can follow this thread for updates in this new version and can leave you feedback as well. 

Thanks
Ratan

Join me on Google+

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi GabrielMenashe,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

I believe this feature is not available in AdWords Editor 11. 

https://support.google.com/adwords/editor/answer/56367?hl=en-GB

You can follow this thread for updates in this new version and can leave you feedback as well. 

Thanks
Ratan

Join me on Google+

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
What a pity
I used it a lot
Thanks

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
still not available. any idea on the ETA? Or is this feature not ever going to be available.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
you can still download the version 10.6 of AdWords Editor here: http://www.google.de/intl/en/adwordseditor/

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

If any of you are as devastated as I am by Google retiring Adwords Editor 10.6 and the Keyword Grouper on July 1 (they'll no longer let you upload or download with the old version after that), I have a workaround if you're interested. We use the Grouper religiously and HATE that they took it out of 11, but here's the workaround. Pretty simple:

a) DL & export the entire account in Adwords Editor 11.
b) Open the export file in 10.6. Use the grouper to your heart's content.
c) Export the entire account.
d) Re-open the account in 11. Voila.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

What a joke. Why would Google remove this feature when I'm sure they knew a lot of people used it. 

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
This was such a useful tool. Too bad they removed the grouper. Hope it's re-instated in the newer versions.

Community Manager
# 9
Community Manager

This 2014 thread has been closed to new replies. 

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

This will improve the visibility of any new questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.