AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

key words

N/A
# 1
N/A

Hi there I put 7 or 8 keywords for my ad. and most of the key word are sayıng that ad is not showing, how can ı ensure that all the ad will show in their respective keywords. 

another question, ı can see there is some click on my ad, can ı know from which country they are clicking my ad. 

last question: am ı getting charged for showing the ad or clicking the ad? 

for your info , my country is Turkey and I put my budget as 5 YTL as daily basis. 

Regards

M hasan

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: key words

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi
Welcome to Adwords community,

• key word are sayıng that ad is not showing: Have you tried using adwords preview tool? if yes then it will also show you probable reason of why ad is not showing.
  • you can check which country you get getting clicks from by navigating to campaigns>> dimensions > geo as shown in screenshot below.
  • If you being charged for showing ad or click on ad will depend if you are bidding on CPM or CPC. Find out more about same here. If you are runninng ads only on search and not on content network then dont worry you will be charged for click

city.PNG

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello M Hasan,

Welcome to the community.

I would recommend using the Ad Preview and Diagnosis tool which can be located within the Tools and Analysis tab. Use one of your keywords along with the correct options that match your campaign settings and review what feedback is given. If your campaign is new then it is common for there to be a delay while the ads are under a review process.

You can identify where users are clicking from by setting a suitable date range, going into the Dimensions tab and then changing the View: drop down button to Geographic.

If you are using a CPC campaign you will only ever be charged when someone clicks on your ad, impressions will not cost anything until they actually click through to your website.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

N/A
# 4
N/A

hi 

ı follow campaign> dimention> then ı didnt find the geograpic , and the screen shot you show me , ı didnt find anything like that, can you please help me to find out from which countries ı am getting the clicks. 

thanks 

m hasan

Top Contributor Alumni
# 5
Top Contributor Alumni

Can you post screenshot dimensions >> view dropdown list?

Regards, Nik
LinkedIn  |   @nikhilparachure | My Blog