AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

japanese ad on english campaign

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i have one campaign included an english Ad with english keywords and one Japanese Ad with japanese keywords but the japanese Ad does not works? 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: japanese ad on english campaign

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

Hmm.... Well, since Japanese is one of those languages in which the alphabet determines the language, you could set ads at the ad-group level; however you should include Japanese as a language at the campaign's language settings. (Campaign settings tab)

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: japanese ad on english campaign

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello,

To follow Moshe, I would like to add that it is better if you can separate your campaign based on the language you are targeting. (Separate campaign for English and separate for Japanese). It would help in better optimization of your campaign and for further tweaks which you want to make in your account.

My couple of cents!

Pankaj