AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

is Linking MCC to adwords accounts harmful ?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi I am managing an MCC account, one of my prsopectives wants me to manage his adwords account by linking it to my MCC.

his account has been suspended befire, then got back running after a re-review for some site policies.

If i did link my MCC to his adwords, would that count as a bad credit for my MCC account history ?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: is Linking MCC to adwords accounts harmful ?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi CAP,

As far as I understand, a single account has no correlation to any other accounts under on MCC.  If a single account is troublesome and/or has future issues, it will not have any effect on your other managed accounts in the same MCC.

Hope this helps!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi CAP,

As far as I understand, a single account has no correlation to any other accounts under on MCC.  If a single account is troublesome and/or has future issues, it will not have any effect on your other managed accounts in the same MCC.

Hope this helps!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Thanks PPCBossman,

hope someones else can confirm this from the google employees....

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 4
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi CAP, 

Yes, Tom (PPCBosmann) is correct. MCC is an umbrella account that just give you access to linked accounts via single login. 

Best,

Zee
G+

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Thanks both Smiley Happy

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hell Zee,

you say that  MCC is an umbrella account that just give you access to linked accounts via single login & adding a suspected account does not have effect on other child accounts the MCC. Then what do we understand when Google says that "your account has been suspended due blah blah reasons as a result all the related accont that you have created or may create will be suspended"?

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 7
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi waasif_ehsan,

Your question is very different from the question that was asked on this thread. Still, if any account within your MCC is suspended, the suspension is related to the identity of that account and not to the MCC. 

Zee
G+