AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

image creatives

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is it possible to download image creatives from a campaign, so that I can upload these to the library, as I do not have the original files?

Re: image creatives

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Nichola F ! Welcome to the Community !

I don't think there is a download option for the Display Ad Builder ( which I suppose you are reffering to ) , but you can use the PrintScreen button from any keyboard and capture the image in the Paint application from windows or in any other app.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thx Adrian - tried using Adwords Editor, and you can download a campaign including images this way, so issue resolved

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Somebody must have misguided you since the Adwords Editor only downloads texts from Display Ad builder products , zero images with the final product. It is true it says "Display Ads downloaded : .... " but only the text from them is downloaded.

A display ad builder contains text like : Heading , Description line 1, Description line 2, Display URL and Destination URL

The beautiful images that you see are Flash objects , animations not static pictures.

[Later edit ] Have you really seen any pictures on your desktop after the download ?