AdWords
5.7K members online now
5.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

image creatives

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is it possible to download image creatives from a campaign, so that I can upload these to the library, as I do not have the original files?

Re: image creatives

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Nichola F ! Welcome to the Community !

I don't think there is a download option for the Display Ad Builder ( which I suppose you are reffering to ) , but you can use the PrintScreen button from any keyboard and capture the image in the Paint application from windows or in any other app.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thx Adrian - tried using Adwords Editor, and you can download a campaign including images this way, so issue resolved

[ Edited ]
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Somebody must have misguided you since the Adwords Editor only downloads texts from Display Ad builder products , zero images with the final product. It is true it says "Display Ads downloaded : .... " but only the text from them is downloaded.

A display ad builder contains text like : Heading , Description line 1, Description line 2, Display URL and Destination URL

The beautiful images that you see are Flash objects , animations not static pictures.

[Later edit ] Have you really seen any pictures on your desktop after the download ?