AdWords
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

image ad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hello ,

i have really weird proplem ! , i cant find the option of creating image ad in my account ! .. it is allowed to create image ad from egypt ?

thanks

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: image ad

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello EAhmedHasan; Welcome;

Generally, image ads are allowed everywhere. There are some restrictions on the content (e.g. Alcohol ads , tobacco ads ...), as well as on the technical format, but in general, it's an AdWords feature released globally.

Here are detailed instructions:

Create an image ad

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

If you are having trouble seeing all the features in your AdWords account, you might want to try clearing your cache and cookies and/or trying another browser. 

This link here will help you do this. 

Hope this helps!

A.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi EAhmedHasan,

Make sure the campaign you are trying to add the ad to is opted into the Display Network. If the campaign is set to target the Search Network only, you may not see the option to add an image ad. 

In addition to this, if your campaign settings are set to 'standard', you may need to select 'all features' in order to add an image ad. Please follow the screenshots in this article to enable all features in your campaign. 

I hope this helps!

Rachel