AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

i would like to buy 3-5 keywords for my future website.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i would like to buy 3-5 keywords for my website. website not yet launched. before that i am planning for everything. is there any option for keyword opting or keywords buy program for one year ...

Note: I don't want to generate the Ads on my website using google Adwords.

my website is online shopping website.

please send the answers asap.

2 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Rising Star)
September 2015

Re: i would like to buy 3-5 keywords for my future website.

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi,

No without having a website you cant "buy" or "Reserve" keywords. Actually no one can buy or reserve keywords in adwords. all the keywords go through bidding and ad auction and then whos ad being served being decide. This process happen each and every time when a user search for a keyword.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
This is not how AdWords works.... as Nisal explains you bid on your keywords - just like everyone else who is interested in presenting their ads when someone uses those specific keywords in their online search.

You then tell Google how much you would be prepared to pay for a click from someone who made a related search and triggered your ads and Google will display your ad relative to the others in the auction. How much you pay will be determined by how many times your ad is clicked - up to a daily budget which you stipulate.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi,

No without having a website you cant "buy" or "Reserve" keywords. Actually no one can buy or reserve keywords in adwords. all the keywords go through bidding and ad auction and then whos ad being served being decide. This process happen each and every time when a user search for a keyword.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
This is not how AdWords works.... as Nisal explains you bid on your keywords - just like everyone else who is interested in presenting their ads when someone uses those specific keywords in their online search.

You then tell Google how much you would be prepared to pay for a click from someone who made a related search and triggered your ads and Google will display your ad relative to the others in the auction. How much you pay will be determined by how many times your ad is clicked - up to a daily budget which you stipulate.