AdWords
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

i want to run ppc for tech support...please guide me step by step.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i want to i want to run ppc for tech support...please guide me step by step as i dont know anything about it. and what are the policies of google for ppc for tech support

4 Expert replyverified_user

Re: i want to run ppc for tech support...please guide me step by step.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Running PPC ( Pay Per Click ) for remote technical support companies is very difficult task as single click will cost more then Rs.500/- means if you choose wrong keyword then you will loose Rs.500/- .. think you have started your ads for "Yahoo Support" and you choose in a broad term .. means even if some body types yahoo your ads get displayed in your google adwords budget their is Rs.50,000/- ....you will loose all the money in less then 5 minutes... running your advertisement in this type of scenario is no use. So you need a person who is from technical support and he/she will set your campaign for first time and guide what  to do time to time .. 

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

i can certainly help you to improve your business and make you a good call flow, 

<This post was edited by the Community Manager as per the Community Posting Guidelines - Avoid self-promotion

This user-to-user community is not intended as a place for members to solicit business by promoting their products or services, even if they are AdWords-related. (Your profile is your dedicated space to include any information you wish to share with others, so feel free to use it.) Please don’t create posts that solicit business or use a signature as a means of promoting your business.>

Cheer,

Manoj

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
firstly,optimize the adword account & choose much more keyword in phrase match.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We can advice to get save money in making account first time of with Adwords Promotional Code 2013 and we also advice to find a PPC person who are doing work only for technical support companies as in most of the cases google adwords get suspended ... their is totally different  Adwords Policy For Technical Support

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Don't think of making cheap money through tech support now, as all fraudulent companies accounts are being taken down by google.
If you want to start be as clean and transparent to your customer as possible. Don't sell any biannual or annual subscription packages untill you are sure you are sure you are going to be in business for long time.

For free guidance and tips you can follow this< blog

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

running ppc campaign for tech support is not similer as normal ppc, Keyword Selection is more important factor in PPC, i am running ppc for US, UK and canadaand getting 900+ calls daily in (only cost 1 L INR)

use keyword in either phrase or exact (broad match modifier is best option)

Strategize your keywords. When creating your keywords, consider using:

Brand name

Competitive keywords.

Long-tail keywords.

Geo-qualifiers.

Negative keywords.

also write unique and keyword rich ad text

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor
Hi Gaurav,

This is not the right place to put your mobile number.

Please read carefully the community guidelines before posting
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor Alumni
# 10
Top Contributor Alumni

I would like to request that the people in this post advertising their services or asking to be contacted offline please not do so. Community Guidelines prohibit self-promotion--we want the Community to stay focused on helping users, not on trying to get business for ourselves.

For anyone else reading this post, please be aware that the AdWords Community is a public forum. Please be cautious about responding to anyone who asks you to contact them off the forum.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*