AdWords
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

i want special color picks for my internet experince

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi, firstly sorry for my bad english and i'm sorry if i opened this post from wrong board.

can i have special color picks for my internet experince.

i have ocd and i can't completely focus if ads have different colors. can i have the ads same color with the back ground  or only white weighted ones? 

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
February 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Alparslan Burak C,

If you are a AdWords account user, you can create your ads in any colors you like. However, your ads should be created to be effective for your company, brand or client... not you. 

If you are a Google search user and want to set a specific color to only show for ads shown to you... no, you cannot do that. The world is a colorful place and one cannot control the colors shown within it. 

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

you can control colors in real world with color filter glasses and i think you can control colors in g.ads with color filter codes. 

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Alparslan,

Google controls the color used with any text ads; advertisers control colors used with image ads. And we can change some colors used within AdWords Editor... but that does not affect any ads whatsoever. 

Aside from that, web browsers control elements of things opened in a web browser and some websites can override some of those elements.

And yes, rose colored glasses can make one's world appear different to them... but it does not actually change the world's colors for anyone else.   

Kind Regards,

James