AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

i want read & review

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hello everyone 

can any one help me for better understand about the google adwords campaign past data. i want read & review of your running campaign,that will be very helpful for me facing interview of ppc.please can anyone help me am so hungry for review the data of campaign because i am studies from last 2 months. now i am getting confused so for we want to some real review. plz add me for only some time after unlink me 

google-adword   owaish.rony@gmail.com 

Thanks & regards 

owaish

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author owaish
September 2015

Re: i want read & review

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning, owaish.

First, please edit your post to remove your personal contact information. It is a very bad idea to post personal information in a public forum.

Second, please don't expect anyone to grant you access to their active AdWords account. Most account owners and managers are going to be careful about who has access to their information.

If you have specific questions about the performance of your AdWords account or if you are trying to find study material on a specific subject, please post again--when we know what your questions are, we will have a better chance of trying to offer advice.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*