AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.4K members online now
1.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

i want my ads to show on sites like aol or ask.com or inbox.com only.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

i want my ads to appear on sites like inbox.com or ask.com and not on google.com

please help me with this.. asap.

thanks

amanpreet

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: i want my ads to show on sites like aol or ask.com or inbox.com on

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi!

You can show your AdWords-ads at ask.com when advertising through Googles Display Network (not sure about inbox.com is this respect).

Just make a campaign that targets the display network and add ask.com as a managed placement.

Your ads can show on inbox.com when someone performs a search that includes a keyword that you have added to your AdWords-campaign (of that I am sure). That is because inbox.com is part of Googles search partner program. But, your ads must also be abled to show on Google.com in that case, that is because you can opt in or out for search partners, but for Google, only opt in.

Good luck!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi 

i want to advertise on ask.com or myway.com both are mindspark platforms i guess  so can you please suggest me how can i do that please help

Varun

thankyou

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies since it is from 2013.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation. It's always best to start your own thread versus making comments to random threads, even if your issue seems related.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic. Making your new thread is fast, easy and allows more specific help directly to you (and not all of the other members in the old thread).

Thank you.