AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

i try to run the add using my website url... add waas accepted but does not run . bid is automatic?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: i try to run the add using my website url... add waas accepted but does not run . bid is automa

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

When you use automatic bidding Adwords system will try to get the most possible clicks within your budget.

So if you set a very low daily budget, and that impact it has on your CPC auto bid, chances are there that your ads will not appear on the first page of search results.

So you can try

1. Use ad preview and diagnosis tools to find your ads are appearing or not, and if not why

2. Try inreasing your daily budget.

3. Switch to manual bidding, and check the bid level and traffic. Then apply the same stats to your daily budget calculation.

Hope this helps,

Info

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: i try to run the add using my website url... add waas accepted but does not run . bid is automa

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

When you use automatic bidding Adwords system will try to get the most possible clicks within your budget.

So if you set a very low daily budget, and that impact it has on your CPC auto bid, chances are there that your ads will not appear on the first page of search results.

So you can try

1. Use ad preview and diagnosis tools to find your ads are appearing or not, and if not why

2. Try inreasing your daily budget.

3. Switch to manual bidding, and check the bid level and traffic. Then apply the same stats to your daily budget calculation.

Hope this helps,

Info

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭