i have multipple product,so how should i manage the key word cost?
i have a small trading company,called shree balaji instruments, www.balajicables.com, i have multiple products,so how can i manage the keyword cost?,the help line at adward told me its 25 rs for wire's and cables nd for gumboots its around 17.5rs,bt i have so many products how to manage?
Re: i have multipple product,so how should i manage the key word cost?
Setup automated rules for all your products to at least apear on the first page, based on their performance the day before.
For setting automated rules see these articles
To create this rule:
- Click All online campaigns in the left panel of your AdWords account.
- Click the Keywords tab.
- Click the Automate button, and select "Raise bids to first page CPC when..." from the drop-down. Note that the "Max. bid" and "Below first page bid" boxes will be automatically checked.
- In the "Apply to" section, choose All but deleted keywords in all campaigns
- In the Requirements section, choose Quality score >=6.
- Set the frequency to Daily using data from Previous day.
- Name and save your rule.