AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

i have 2 clients that i mange their adword accounts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

please

i have 2 clients that i mange their adword accounts

i want to have 2 adword accounts on 2 gmail accounts (for those 2 client -the gmail account on their 2 clients names)

but each adword account will pay in 2 different credit card on different name that belong to one bank account,

that account belong to my brother and his wife  (one credit card is on the name of my brother and one credit cart is belong to his wife -   my brother and is wife register on that bank account)

"this on the suggest and approve of my brother and his wife"

please i don't want to use mcc ( My Client Center ) of adword

can it approve by adword  ?

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: i have 2 clients that i mange their adword accounts

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Sorry, MCC is the solution for you. Create MCC Account and link your MCC with adwords. Even it's your clients are your relatives but they are client from Google Prospective.

My 2 cents!

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni
Hi Guy A,

From what I understand, the best solution for you would be simply using an MCC account. In this case it will serve just like a catalogue of your 2 sub-accounts, but each of your clients will pay for them through their own cards. This way each of your client will have access only his/her own account while you will see both while being logged in to your MCC. Why don't you want to use it anyway? Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Sorry, MCC is the solution for you. Create MCC Account and link your MCC with adwords. Even it's your clients are your relatives but they are client from Google Prospective.

My 2 cents!

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni
Hi Guy A,

From what I understand, the best solution for you would be simply using an MCC account. In this case it will serve just like a catalogue of your 2 sub-accounts, but each of your clients will pay for them through their own cards. This way each of your client will have access only his/her own account while you will see both while being logged in to your MCC. Why don't you want to use it anyway? Smiley Happy