AdWords
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

i find it very difficult to contact google about MY fckn adwords accnt

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i spent more time trying to find a way to contact Google Adwords about my complaint...than i spend going into google adwords, just to find out i believe they are fckng me, and i am about ready to reccomend to corporate we get rid of google account!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Google is about to be sued by this company!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been creating web sites for companies over twelve years. I have been utilizing google adwords, and dominating its' methodology for ten years. google adwords is not playing fair. not being honest. i have an ORGANIC site, not related to google adwords, and i am paying TOP $ for page listing for a related site domain name. Google is NOT giving me the proper placement for ads on PAID ad domain....i think is playing me for the ORGANICALLY originating domain site? if I confirm in next two days this is happening...as para-legal for our firm...i will recommend a law suit that WILL get Google's attention! I am a Google lover until now!

Bill Stukey

stukeytown.com

bill lake modular homes.com

advanced custom modular homes.com

etc.   etc. can't even get a fckn contact email / phone # on site? crap bussiness strategy

i'm going to corporate, not dealing with this forum sht

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Re: Google is about to be sued by this company!

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi There;'

The organic search and the paid advertising ad are separate systems unrelated. So do not confuse one with the other;

Why your ads are not shown on the "sponsored links " section is a question solely related to AdWords, and has nothing to do with organic search

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Re: Google is about to be sued by this company!

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi bill s,

I really have absolutely no idea what you are talking about here. If you want to contact AdWords support, use the button in the upper right part of this page. That will give you a phone number.

Which web site are you advertising? Which is the ORGANIC site? Google does not distinquish between organic sites and AdWords sites.

Does your "AdWords" site duplicate content that is on your "organic" site? If it does, you could be getting hit with a duplicate content penalty.

I visited your stukeytown.com web site. It's interesting, but the page load time is poor. Google's Page Speed tool rates you 72/100. YSlow grades you a D with overall performance score of 62 out of 100. That's not good. If you are advertising this site, I would expect a low QS due to poor landing page experience.

Next I visited http://www.advancedcustommodulars.com/. This one is even worse, YSlow gives you a Grade F with overall performance of 42.

I tried billlakemodularhomes.com and lakemodularhomes.com. Those domains do not appear to exist.

As a para-legal for your firm, I would think you would recognize a law suit against Google is not in your company's best interests. Learning how to do your job better in terms of web design and advertising would probably be a much better use of your time and resources.

Now, on the other hand, if you have come here to simply register your complaint, you can consider your job well done.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords