AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

i dont find an option to change target and bid to bid only

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i dont find an option to change target and bid to bid only, actually i have bid only option earler but getting so many irilivant placement i set my setting to target and bid but dont getting satisfactory results from manage placements so i want to change my stiing and open automatic placements but not getting any option to do so please help guysSmiley Happy

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: i dont find an option to change target and bid to bid only

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Raviarora,

Go to display network>click +Targeting> select adgroup>click on edit tab under <b>Placements</b> change target and bid to bid only.

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
hi neha can u please share a screnshot coz i dont think there is any option there

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi,

Sure. Here is screenshot:

placement2.png

placement2.png

I hope this helps you!

Thanks

Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Its really helpful Neha
Thank you so much

Regards,
Raviraja Ballipara