AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

i am a beginner.....how do i work here....plz help...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i just got to know about online job of adwords...i just wanted to know how do one start and how much one earn through daily ads and stuff....is there any fixed money to be given for signing up....i m a beginner here...plz help

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: i am a beginner.....how do i work here....plz help...

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Sania,
What you are referring to is a well known scam.
Google does not pay you to post ads. You pay Google. AdWords is a product offered by Google that allows advertisers to pay to place relevant ads on search results and on their display network.

There are MANY scam artists selling "work at home packs" which are nothing more than scams. Whatever you bought, I'd delete it immediately. If you've not bought anything yet, don't. Forget about it. Any reviews you've read online about people getting paid by Google for posting links on adwords is a lie.

However, if you have a website and you want to get paid to place relevant ads around YOUR OWN CONTENT on YOUR OWN WEBSITE, then you might want to look into AdSense (www.adsense.com)

Hope that helped.