AdWords
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

how to target particular village in india

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

how to target particular village in india., it shows only major cities? is it possible

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ratan-Jha (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: how to target particular village in india

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Hello Mandc S,

if it only shows major cities, you can try to use Radius Targeting. This way you can ping on any place in map and select how many miles or kilometers you want to target from that place.

See screen:

radius targeting screenshot.png

Alex

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi Mandc,

I agree with Alex here.

I have ran several campaigns in India and when it comes to remote locations, I have always seen that there are limitations to the targeting available in AdWords. The most that you can narrow down on is a city and not more than that.

As Alex rightly suggested, you can employ Radius targeting and target locations within a certain distance of a location of your choice. I have seen such targeting reap good results for me both in terms of quality traffic and leads as well.

Hope this Helps!

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Hello Mandc S,

if it only shows major cities, you can try to use Radius Targeting. This way you can ping on any place in map and select how many miles or kilometers you want to target from that place.

See screen:

radius targeting screenshot.png

Alex

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi Mandc,

I agree with Alex here.

I have ran several campaigns in India and when it comes to remote locations, I have always seen that there are limitations to the targeting available in AdWords. The most that you can narrow down on is a city and not more than that.

As Alex rightly suggested, you can employ Radius targeting and target locations within a certain distance of a location of your choice. I have seen such targeting reap good results for me both in terms of quality traffic and leads as well.

Hope this Helps!

Cheers!

Shashank
Cheers,
Shashank Singh, AdWords Rising Star |
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please hit "Like" or "Accept as Solution"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
great information., thanq alex and shashank.,