AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

how to setup dynamic retargeting on e commerce website

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

i want to setup the dynamic re targeting in my company website.

i have talk to google tag implementation team they will give me code.

i have placed in footer.php

but still my dynamic re targeting campaign is not showing me any impression.

please help me

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: how to setup dynamic retargeting on e commerce website

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Have you added the dynamic retargeting ad to your footer WITH the additional parameters?

Please see the setup guide here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3103357?hl=en&ref_topic=3180758

Validate that the tag is working correctly and learn about common errors

There are two ways that you should validate your tag:

• Google Tag Assistant: During tag implementation, you can use Google Tag Assistant to validate on each page that your tag is working properly. This tool will catch most syntax errors, and can also validate if the product ID you're using matches the ID in your Google Merchant Center account. Download Tag Assistant from the Chrome web store.
  • The "Remarketing tag" section in AdWords: After you've added the tag across your site, you can visit the "Audiences" section of the Shared Library in your AdWords account to validate your remarketing tag. In the "Remarketing tag" box at the top of the page, you'll find information about your tag, such as implementation problems or any opportunities to further optimize your setup.

For example, you might discover that some of the product IDs you send through the tag don’t have a matching entry in the Google Merchant Center; this would mean that you're losing a valuable opportunity to serve an effective dynamic ad. Tag validation will give you guidance on how to address this and other tag issues.

You can use Google Tag Manager to implement the dynamic remarketing tag. Learn more about Google Tag Manager.

Common errors when setting up custom parameters

Below are some of the common mistakes people make when they implement custom parameters. If you use Tag Assistant, you'll be able to identify most of these common mistakes.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3103357?hl=en&ref_topic=3180758

Re: how to setup dynamic retargeting on e commerce website

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
i have already setup the dynamic code with the help of google tag implementation team
but when i check the tag problem inside (shared library -audience )
can u give me your email id so that i will send you the error detail