AdWords
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

how to search multiple keywords in the new editor 11.0?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

In the latest version of Editor 11.0, I remark that it's not possible to do advanced searches in the same way we did with the old versions. For example, in the ancien versions all we had to do is to paste a list of keywords OR adgroups / campaigns in the Advanced Search section and the editor could find all the keywords / adgroups / campagnes that matched exactly / contained / didn't contain the terms / adgroup or campaign names. And this feature was awesome for us who use the google editor everyday because it saved us enormous time.

How can we do the same with the new Editor ?

Thanks a lot for your reply,

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: how to search multiple keywords in the new editor 11.0?

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,

This is still can be done through the new version, just hit small the search LENS in the search bar and then you will find many options like "contain", "contain the full word", "deosn't contain".

[ Edited ]
Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi Aventads, did you try search builder? After I had some experiements with it, I've managed to filter all needed data mentioned by you. 

Cheers, Alexey
UAWC Agency
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Aventads S,

This feature is not yet available with Adwords Editor version 11.0.3

As confirmed by Google representative, this is due in next update of Adwords Editor. Check the reply here : https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Advanced-Features/How-can-I-use-advanced-search-in-adwords-e...

Regards,
Ashish

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Ahmed,

Thanks for you reply. I did try to use the search lens but it doesn't help me to find a large amount of keywords / ads I need Smiley Sad

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Alexey,

Thanks for replying to me.

Yes, I tried search builder for several times but it still takes so much time to search for a large keyword list.