AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

how to preview ads with ads preview tool?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am running one campaign for selected locations (bhopal, indore, punjab etc) for certain keywords but when I am trying to see ads preview adwords showing error (your ads does showing for keywords). so how I can see my ads is showing or not. One other question is. does it is possible to see your banner ads for cpm based campaign. if possible please suggest your possible ideas. thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: how to preview ads with ads preview tool?

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Sunil,
Your ads might not be in the first page that might be the reason that your ads are not showing or you might have some problem in your ads else your ads might not be approved. Please check it and revert back.

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hello Sunil,
Click on keywords tab, and hover mouse over speech bubble, and see your status your ads are running or not. If your ads are running and see below the below ad preview tools and Click on that you can check.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi sunil k,

Make sure you have set your location to within your target area before searching with the tool. Otherwise, if you're outside the area you won't see your ad and the tool will tell you it's not showing.

There's no good way to see your banner ads on the Display Network, although I do see my re-marketing ads very frequently on other sites.

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords