AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

how to increase my youtube channel views and earrings

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

how to increase my youtube channel views and earrings....

1 Expert replyverified_user

how to increase my youtube channel views and earrings

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Aki R,

Having a popular YouTube channel is something most want, in theory, but far too many do not put the effort into getting it. And before earnings can be gained from a YouTube Channel, it has to be popular and visited often by guests.

With that said, let's talk more about why someone would visit it, then return, then share it so more will do the same.

1) Content. Without the right content, visitors will not happen.

2) Style. Without style and a concern for quality, visitors will not happen.

3) Subject. Without the right subject, your audience will be limited and visitors will not happen (all that much).

4) Intelligence. Without you having sufficient intelligence with the subject you present, you will have a hard time presenting the content or subject with style.

I would recommend you attend the free course, YouTube Academy and take in all that YouTube Creator has to offer. It will change your understanding of how busy YouTube channel come to be.   

Once you take that in and adjust your YouTube Channel, you can then use AdWords to push visitors to your channel, and once you have solid activity, you can harness that into earning from your channel. 

Please take the time to utilize this information and then let us know if we can answer any further questions.

Kind Regards,

James