AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

how to have access to multiple adwords account?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I keep getting ask to help others on their adwords accounts.

Adwords doesn't let me log-in to work on their accounts without creating all kinds of bogus gmail account for each.

How can i work on an adwords account if i already am on one? Please help anybody.

(Don't tell me to ask to get invited, it asks me for my login too.)

Thank you fellow googlers

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: how to have access to multiple adwords account?

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

Just to add to what Info has said, you need to create a "new Google Account" for the MCC login. This acts as an umbrella account to view all the linked AdWords accounts. You cannot use your existing Google AdWords login.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 5
Top Contributor Alumni

The new MCC account is the umbrella account and it makes sense to have it this way.

If you only had one, how can Google know if you want your own AdWords account or the MCC?

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Elpme,

The solution for your problem is creating an adwords MCC account.

Find more information Here

Hope this helps,

Info

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

Just to add to what Info has said, you need to create a "new Google Account" for the MCC login. This acts as an umbrella account to view all the linked AdWords accounts. You cannot use your existing Google AdWords login.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

in other (ad)words (lol), i need to create another account (umbrella) then create an MCC to umbrella all the others...
Isn't that a little wierd for one of the biggest brightest companies of all time?

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 5
Top Contributor Alumni

The new MCC account is the umbrella account and it makes sense to have it this way.

If you only had one, how can Google know if you want your own AdWords account or the MCC?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

You can have access to multiple adwords account either by sending request to the account administrator or accepting request from them. In this case you need to have the ID associated with the account.

This process can be done thorugh a unique feature available from Google AdWords known as My Client Center (MCC). The best advantage for a MCC account is that you do not need to remember any password for any of the linked accounts except your MCC account.