AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

how to fix deleted campaigns

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been on your ad words site now for days. Why is it so hard to navigate I need to fix deleted campaigns. You welcomed me back with an email, and took $2.00 out of my bank account, and now your saying all my adds are deleted. I tried and tried to un-delete them and failed and failed. Please help I need to get my favorite ad back up and running. Thank you Bobby Myers www.buggybobs.com

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by rosiel (Follower ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

Re: how to fix deleted campaigns

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

If you can't remenber how you wrote the ad you can still see it under the ads tab in the adgroup and make sure you click the filter to view all ads. also if it is the only ad you had in there when you click create new text ad it will automaticly create your last ad and just save it.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Bobby,

You can not "undelete" an ad or a campign with the online interface. Your best bet is to re-create them as new.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by rosiel (Follower ✭ ✭ ☆)
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

If you can't remenber how you wrote the ad you can still see it under the ads tab in the adgroup and make sure you click the filter to view all ads. also if it is the only ad you had in there when you click create new text ad it will automaticly create your last ad and just save it.