AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

how to determine estimated cpc or cpm of display network

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello friends, 

I have a query, when I checked for estimated cpc and cpm in display planner, it is being displayed as  - 0.00 - 1.00 USD.  Is there any way to check the accurate cpc and cpm of the selected keywords or placements before we trigger the banner ads,  Thanks,  Ameer

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ameer K
September 2015

Re: how to determine estimated cpc or cpm of display network

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Ameer,

Display Planner gives a rough estimate of bids, which I wouldn't consider while building a campaign. Further, there isn't a column or feature that could tell us the estimate (like in search network) for display network and hence the only other option would be trial & error. I'd recommend starting with higher bids and gradually decreasing it, to settle at an appropriate value.

Hope that helps!
Sumanth Sridhar

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ameer K
September 2015

Re: how to determine estimated cpc or cpm of display network

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Ameer,

Display Planner gives a rough estimate of bids, which I wouldn't consider while building a campaign. Further, there isn't a column or feature that could tell us the estimate (like in search network) for display network and hence the only other option would be trial & error. I'd recommend starting with higher bids and gradually decreasing it, to settle at an appropriate value.

Hope that helps!
Sumanth Sridhar