AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

how to create landing pages for adwords

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi,

i know very well how to target audience by location & brand wise, i know the policies of Adwords but my landing pages are disapproved so many times.

i wnat to know that how to create landing pages for adwords. is there is any tool is available or not.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: how to create landing pages for adwords

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hey Balla, how are things?

There isn't any special tool to create a landing page for Adwords per say. There're 3rd part tools to help you with that, but if your landing page are disapproved so many times, you're not inside some policies, probably.

If you could point your website URL and what's the policy Adwords says your harming, we could be of greater help.

Let us know.

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

Re: how to create landing pages for adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Balla,

Sometimes, graphics,photos or buttons can be like the other web sites.And it can give you this trouble. Try to content that are unique to your site.It can be the problem that i saw past.Keep your content original and useful.

Use clear title tags and make it easy for Google to understand what your page is about.Use one title tag for your landing page and include your top keywords.
And one of my suggestion is don’t use Flash or javascript.

You may try to A/B test the landing pages in your campaign. A/B test 60% of companies create multiple landing pages on their website, only 10% think they’re doing it well.

All the best.