AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

how to create ads in dynamic re-marketing or ads creation is not required

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am creating dynamic re-marketing campaign but how i can create ads for my remarketing campaign?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi

Just click "new add" and then choose third option - gallery. Then choose the first option - dynamic ads.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Piyush,

It is very tough to educate you in few lines. So I would suggest you to pls go through the Help center article first.

Then pls free to ask the specific question.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I had a discussion with google representative and he told me in dynamic re marketing you need to create ads as google creates ads as per feed automatically.   

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi Piyush,

Correct, You need a feed to run the Google Dynamic remarketing campaigns.

If its shopping campaigns, you need to set up Google merchant center and, if you have classified portal, you need to add create the feed under Business data.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes i have a feed and added in merchant center but apart from it do i need to do anything else or my ads will start appearing itself?