AdWords
6.3K members online now
6.3K members online now
Dive into advanced features like Remarketing, Flexible Bid Strategies, AdWords Editor, and AdWords Scripts
Guide Me
star_border

how set ads impression per user

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there any way in display campaign to set impression of ads for particular user.

for example : i don't want to show my ads more than 10 times to single user.

i want to stop spamming of ads please help me

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: how set ads impression per user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi SachinSmiley Happy

Welcome to the AdWords ComunitySmiley Happy

Yes, you can control it by Frequency Capping.Frequency Capping help you to set a limit for the number of impressions shown to the same person per day, per week, or per month. You also choose whether the limit applies to each ad, ad group, or campaign.

To Set the Frequency Capping go to Setting Tabs>Ad delivery: Ad rotation, frequency capping> then click on Edit button of Frequency Capping.

Here is the detail picture that will how to set Frequency Capping.

Frequency Capping.png

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am trying to set a cap on impressions. I followed the instructions to click on "Settings," then, "Advanced Settings." Unfortunately, "Advanced Settings" does not exist.
Thank you in advance for your help!

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
thanks .
in this screenshot i am not able to find ad targeting for per user.
here is only impression per day per ad group

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
@charlotte w .
Frequency Capping is available on display campaign

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi Sachin,

if you turn on frequency capping for a campaign, you set a limit for the number of impressions you will allow an individual user to have per day, per week, or per month.

Please read the Link.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

HI Charlotte w,

Welcome to the AdWords CommunitySmiley Happy

It seems you have "Standard Type" campaign in "Search Network Only" or "Search & Display Network"

In order to turn on frequency capping, your campaigns should have targeted in "Search & Display Network" with "all features" and "Display Network Only".

So please check your campaigns type and network in the campaign's setting.

Frequency capping features is not avavilable in Search Network Only campaign.

Hope This will help youSmiley Happy